Mobile World Congress 2012: Amdocs Demonstrates Full Range of Solutions to Help Service Providers Embrace Challenge and Experience Success
Amdocs showcases CES portfolio innovations at Hall 8, Stand 101; “Art of Convergence” student art competition pictures the future
ST. LOUIS (February 21, 2012) – At Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next week, Amdocs (NYSE: DOX), the leading provider of customer experience systems, will showcase its full CES portfolio and demonstrate a range of new solutions that embody the company’s new brand promise – embrace challenge, experience success ‒ launched in January to mark Amdocs’ 30th anniversary.
At its booth in Hall 8, Stand 101, Amdocs will provide its vision of how service providers need to evolve in the future and will share the company’s technology, CES portfolio and solution roadmap to help service providers succeed in the connected world.
In addition, Amdocs has launched Enreach, a new partner program designed to deliver more value to Amdocs’ global customer base by harnessing innovation from young companies and research institutes around the world, in combination with the core technology of Amdocs’ portfolio. Amdocs will showcase a range of Enreach partner solution demos, including Smart Networks, Machine to Machine (M2M), Marketing & Loyalty, Retail Experience Manager and Pay TV.
Amdocs will participate in a MWC forum on “Mobile Cloud: Cloud and Network Intelligence” moderated by Kevin Fitchard, Senior Analyst, GigaOM at Hall 5, Room 6 on Tuesday, Feb. 28 discussing, The Future of Quality Service on Demand: Connecting the Network to the Customer Experience. The company will also demonstrate solutions that enable service providers to meet the four imperatives for success in today’s connected world: Simplify Experience; Harness Data; Stay Ahead; and Be Efficient:
- Amdocs Single Click Network Rollout: an automated planning and design solution that enables service providers to reduce the design time for new base stations and optimize configuration for LTE, 4G and 3G networks.
- Amdocs Connected Home: In a live environment, Amdocs will be showcasing its Connected Home solution, a cloud-based offering that enables service providers to rapidly launch pre-packaged home and business services such as remote security, energy, health and multimedia.
- Amdocs M2M Solution: A pre-packaged, pre-configured, end-to-end solution based on production-proven technology that allows service providers to quickly onboard and support partners offering M2M applications such as smart utility meters, connected electrical vehicles and connected wellness.
- Amdocs Data Experience Solution: The industry’s first pre-integrated policy and charging solution, this unique offering is designed to revolutionize how mobile operators can rapidly deploy innovative new data services and accelerate data services monetization. A live interactive Android tablet demonstration showcases pre-integrated market offers and highlights new monetization opportunities such as timely promotions and upsell.
- Amdocs Enterprise Service Fulfillment: Specially designed to enable service providers to meet the unique needs of enterprise customers, this solution integrates the ordering and fulfillment processes by using the Amdocs Enterprise Product Catalog to reduce time to market and delivery lead times for complex enterprise services (e.g. multi-site VPN).
Also at the Amdocs stand:
- Amdocs Omni-Convergence Vision: An integrated approach to achieving the ultimate convergence across any service, network type or payment method, spanning convergent charging, policy and services platform capabilities.
- The Art of Convergence: What does convergence look like? To answer this question, Amdocs sponsored a global competition among art students in more than 20 countries, asking them to illustrate their idea of convergence. Visitors will be able to view – and vote on – the submitted artworks, which will be on display in a mini art gallery within our MWC booth.
- Data Monetization Breakfast on Tuesday, Feb. 28 at 8:30 a.m. and an Enreach Breakfast on Wednesday, Feb. 29 at 8:00 a.m. For more information, contact your Amdocs representative.
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company’s website
- Subscribe to Amdocs’ RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
For 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers’ success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.2 billion in fiscal 2011, Amdocs and its over 19,000 employees serve customers in more than 60 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com.
Amdocs’ Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs’ growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs’ ability to grow in the business segments it serves, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company’s products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, however the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2011, filed on December 8, 2011 and our Form 6-K filed for the first quarter of fiscal 2011 on February 2, 2012.