|CRM Software Comparison
- Contact Manager Edition
- Group Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Professional Edition
- Unlimited Edition
- NetSuite CRM
- NetSuite CRM+
- Mid-sized to Enterprise companies.
- Salesforce CRM provides strong funcitonality for small, mid-market, and large enterprises.
- Fast-growing and mid-sized businesses and divisions of global enterprises.
- Salesforce.com provides its software through a hosted cloud delivery model.
- Small Business Edition $42/user/month
- Professional Edition-Marketing Option $52/user/month
- Professional Edition- Customer Service Option $52/user/month
- Enterprise Edition $62/user/month
- Contact Manager Edition Starts at $5/user/month
- Group Edition starts at $25/user/month
- Professional Edition starts at $65 /user/month
- Enterprise Edition starts at $125/user/month
- Unlimited Edition starts at $250/user/month
- NetSuite CRM+: $129 /user /month (includes maintenance & support)
- Premier IBM Business Partner.
- Awards: ISM Top 15 CRM 2009, Customer Interaction Solutions 2008 Product of the Year.
- Provider of both hosted and on-premise CRM software.
- Browser-based, simple, affordable.
- Customizable CRM application
- Access to AppExchange, a directory of third-party applications built for the Salesforce environment
- CRM Markets Award 2009 for Enterprise Suite, Mid Market Suite and Small Business Suite
- CODIE Award Winner, Best Business Software Solution: Salesforce CRM
- With over 6,600 customers worldwide, NetSuite has established themselves as the #1 provider of web-based CRM. NetSuite’s web-based CRM allows for access anywhere, anytime, and is proven to reduce IT costs.
- NetSuite has received numerous awards, including: ISM’s Top 15 CRM Software Award 2009, the 2009 CRM Excellence Award from Customer Interaction Magazine, and the 2008 Software Satisfaction Awards for Best Enterprise CRM Software and Best Mid-Range CRM Software.
- Comprehensive set of extensive modules that let companies easily scale their software based on needs and growing demand.
- Web-based CRM software that is available both on-premise or via SaaS to provide instant access to valuable customer information.
- Perfect solution for small to mid-sized organizations that provides more flexibility and capabilities than a basic contact manager, but not as expensive or clunky as high-level CRM solutions.
- Salesforce.com enables organizations to increase visibility and drive sales force productivity to increase revenue with an easy-to-use, cost-effective- and quick to implement CRM solution.
- Salesforce marketing automation features allow companies to execute closed-loop marketing practices to efficiently perform, manage, and analyze multi-channel campaigns
- Salesforce.com leverages analytics features that provide timely insight and analysis to enhance decision-making.
- Salesforce provides partner relationship management capabilities that enables customers to make it simple for their partners to access leads, collaborate on deals, and access all relevant information needed to become successful.
- NetSuite CRM uses real-time role-based dashboards to drive service, marketing, and sales performance.
- NetSuite provides CRM software that allows users to gain 360-degree visibility of customer data and interactions.
- Using automated commission and upsell management capabilities, combined with precise sales forecasts, NetSuite CRM vastly improves sales performance.
- NetSuite CRM leverages joint lead and campaign management to increase collaboration throughout the enterprise.
- Complete case management and customer history allows users to improve customer satisfaction and address customer issues quickly and efficiently
- NetSuite provides a web-based CRM application with complete integration across all business processes, uniting and streamlining the order management processes.
- NetSuite’s bevy of analysis and reporting features help to measure campaign performance, and to re-direct marketing budgets to create a greater return on investment.
- NetSuite’s mobile access features allow customers to use the latest CRM technology anytime, anywhere.
- Account/Contact Management
- Custom Dashboards
- Privacy Controls
- Activity Management
- Opportunity Management
- Lead Management
- Graphs and Analytics
- Email Integration
- Data Import Wizard
- Mobile Access
- ERP/Accounting Integration
- Marketing Campaign Management
- Mass Email Campaigns
- Integrated Documents and Images Library
- Custom Report Writer
- Help Desk-Customer Support Ticketing System
- Knowledge Base
- Field Service
- Project Management
- Accounts and Contacts
- Marketing and Leads
- Opportunities and Quotes
- Jigsaw Business Data
- Approvals and Workflow
- Email and Calendaring
- Content Library
- Analytics and Forecasting
- Call Center
- Sales Force Automation
- Partner Relationship Management
- Customer Support and Service
- Marketing Automation
- Mobile/Wireless Functionality
- CRM Analytics and Reporting