RightNow’s 2011 Global Summit Series Kicks Off October 24, Powering Brands with Transformative Customer Experience Strategies
Keynote Speakers Include Yahoo!, American Express, Sirius XM Radio, Match.com, KLM and Gartner
BOZEMAN, Mont. (October 24, 2011) – The RightNow (NASDAQ:RNOW) 2011 Global Summit Series kicks off in the Americas on October 24 -26 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs. Summit 2011 Europe will be held October 31-November 2 at the Celtic Manor, UK and Summit 2011 APAC will run from November 8-10 at the QT Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
These events are designed to help brands create transformative customer experience strategies using RightNow CX, the customer experience suite. Each event will kick off with a keynote address by RightNow CEO and founder, Greg Gianforte, “The Future of Customer Experience,” and will feature main stage presentations by several customer experience visionaries including Yahoo!, American Express, Sirius XM Radio, Match.com, KLM, Gartner, Office Depot, Nikon and Virgin Mobile Australia.
“A cohesive customer experience strategy has emerged as the most critical component to keeping customers happy and to earning new customers. Today, consumers are more empowered than ever before. This alone requires a transformative customer experience approach. The 2011 RightNow Summit promises to deliver strategies to help businesses stake out winning positions on the customer experience battlefield.”
Jason Mittelstaedt, chief marketing officer, RightNow
The RightNow 2011 Global Summit keynote series will cover tactics that help brands extend competitive advantage and modernize their customer experience strategies. Highlights include:
- “Customer Experience Expert Interview with Yahoo!,” Manish Sinha, vice president of global customer care, Yahoo!
- “American Express: A Relationship-Driven Approach to Service,” Tammy Weinbaum, senior vice president and general manager for the American Express Service Centers in Phoenix and Salt Lake City
- “Customer Experience Showcase” hosted by Michael Maoz, vice president and distinguished analyst, Gartner Research with Michael Moore, vice president of call center and sales operations, Sirius XM Radio, Michele Watson, vice president of global customer care, Match.com and Rob Zwerink, director of e-Development, KLM
- “The Constant Connection,” Russell Stephens, head of customer channels, New Zealand Post
- “The Journey to Exceptional Customer Experiences, and Why it will Never End!,” Alexander Jaross, senior manager, telesales & customer service Europe, Office Depot
- “‘Customer Centric’ Customer Experience,” Richard Wessen, manager, marketing systems Europe, Nikon
- “The Customer Experience in a World of Social Media Revolution,” Ed Thompson, distinguished analyst, Gartner
- “Taking the Effort Out of Service,” Bill Hopkins, operations director, thetrainline.com
- “Customer Showcase: NZ Post and Virgin Mobile,” Nick Fox, general manager customer experience, New Zealand Post Ltd and Amanda O’Donnell, head of customer experience, Virgin Mobile Australia
- “When 1+1 = “More” – How Multi-Channel Customer Service Can Transform the Experience of Your Customers,” Michael Maoz, vice president and distinguished analyst, Gartner
- “Voice as a Key Element of the Customer Experience,” Michael Bishop, director, SmartSpeak
- “The Service Experience from the Customer’s Point of View,” Greg Oxton, executive director, The Consortium for Service Innovation
- “Customer Showcase: The Buzz Insurance and Becker Professional Education (DeVry),” Boru Kagho, head of eCommerce, The Buzz Insurance and Sarah Blocker, manager, RightNow Systems, Becker Professional Education/DeVry University
- “Becoming the Customer Experience Champion,” Brian Curran, vice president customer experience strategy, RightNow
Join Us At The RightNow Summits 2011
Start planning your Summit experience:
- Visit the RightNow Events page to register
- View Summit 2011 events agenda and breakout sessions Americas Europe APAC
- Learn more about the venues The Broadmoor Celtic Manor Resort QT Gold Coast
- The Broadmoor
- Celtic Manor Resort
- QT Gold Coast
- Watch this video to find out why RightNow employees love these events
Join The Conversation
To connect with customer experience enthusiasts, both attending and not attending the events; RightNow has a variety of social options to facilitate the conversation:
- Subscribe to the CX Blog for executive, customer and partner customer experience insights
- Follow @RightNowNews and the hash tag #RNOW to participate in LIVE conversations from the event
- Join us on Facebook for real time event updates and pictures
- Tune in to the live stream
RightNow is helping rid the world of bad experiences one consumer interaction at a time, eight million times a day. RightNow CX, the customer experience suite, helps organizations deliver exceptional customer experiences across the web, social networks and contact centers, all delivered via the cloud. With more than ten billion customer interactions delivered, RightNow is the customer experience fabric for nearly 2,000 organizations around the globe. To learn more about RightNow, go to www.rightnow.com.
RightNow is a registered trademark of RightNow Technologies, Inc. NASDAQ is a registered trademark of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC.