RightNow November ’09 Embraces Social Networking to Deliver Better Customer Experiences
RightNow CX Boasts New Social Experience with Support Community, Innovation, Social Experience Designer and Cloud Monitor
Bozeman, Mont (October 27, 2009) – Today RightNow announced RightNow November ’09, the first release of its customer experience suite RightNow CX.
Designed to build loyalty and drive revenue through superior customer experiences across web, social and contact center touch points, RightNow CX includes:
* The RightNow Web Experience which seamlessly integrates into an existing web infrastructure for a fully branded online customer experience that can easily transition from web self-service to online agent or telephone assistance.
* The RightNow Social Experience that taps into social networking to promote brands, facilitate communities, address customer concerns and drive revenue.
* The RightNow Contact Center Experience to deliver superior multi-channel customer experiences via phone, mobile, e-mail, online chat and voice self service.
* RightNow Engage to reveal deep customer insights and enable proactive, relevant customer communications.
* The RightNow CX Platform includes a set of foundational elements that infuse knowledge across the entire suite and provide the integration and mission-critical SaaS required to deliver a superior customer experience.
RightNow November ’09 Adds Support for ‘Social’ Customer Experiences
Part of RightNow CX, the RightNow Social Experience combines technology acquired from HiveLive with RightNow Cloud Monitor and RightNow’s long-time consumer focus, to deliver the market’s first social customer experience suite.
“Organizations today must engage with customers through corporate sponsored communities and take advantage of the power of the social web rather than be at its mercy. With the RightNow Social Experience, a key component of RightNow CX, organizations can tap into the social web and draw on the most passionate customers and make the most of their collective wisdom and enthusiasm.”
David Vap, Chief Solution Officer
Available with RightNow November ’09, the RightNow Social Experience includes:
RightNow Support Community to enable peer-to-peer support through discussion forums, question and answer pairing and resource libraries. In the RightNow Support Community an organization or customer can answer a question once, for the benefit of the entire community; organizations can also identify product or service issues before they become support issues. Key features of the RightNow Support Community allow:
* Community visitors to view and search RightNow knowledge answers or ask for assistance by creating a RightNow incident, all from within the community
* Corporate social moderators to create incidents from a community post
* Agents to search for community posts/topics within the RightNow agent desktop while viewing an incident
Customers to view and search community posts and topics in the RightNow Customer Portal
RightNow Innovation Community to drive product innovation by capturing customers’ best ideas. Surfacing customer insight can accelerate product innovation cycles, reduce product development costs, uncover new business opportunities and drive revenue. Key features of the RightNow Innovation Community include:
* Ideation Center to help organizations uncover customer insights and ideas
* Concept Tester to speed up product innovation cycles by getting customer insights and feedback on demand
* Feature request capabilities which can identify new business opportunities
RightNow Social Designer to create, expand and customize a community to fit specific business needs. This online community platform includes administration tools to create a highly personalized social experience for customers. Key features of the RightNow Social Designer include:
* Granular permissions to define member powers for groups and individuals
* Do-it-yourself configuration, no IT help is required to create applications, expand the community or manage the platform
* A powerful reputation engine to encourage specific customer behaviors
* A rich library of community applications plus the tools to expand, create, and customize
RightNow Cloud Monitor to proactively monitor conversations on Twitter and YouTube about products or brands, follow relevant discussions, and determine actionable next steps such as proactive outreach or creation of a service case. New to November ’09, RightNow Cloud Monitor now includes:
* The ability to store search terms and sources
* Scheduled searches to specify recurring searches and notify agents of new results
* New configuration capabilities to set up a global Twitter account for all agent responses
“Joining the conversation is not enough. Organizations today must add social media as a key element to their overall brand and customer experience strategy. ‘Controlling the message’ is not an option, but controlling the experience delivered through social media is. With RightNow November ’09, organizations can engage with socially empowered consumer through monitoring and online community tools that build brand loyalty and drive revenue.”
John Kembel, GM Social Solutions
“Businesses are building or connecting with customer communities to gain better insights into customer behaviors and monitor reactions to business actions. Organizations can use customer communities to support market research and product development, accelerate the distribution of marketing messages, provide deeper insights about individuals and accounts for the sales force, and promote customer self-service to drive down support costs.”
William Band, Vice President and Principal Analyst Forrester Research
As posted on destinationCRM blog: Want a 360-Degree View? Integrate Customer Communities with Customer Business Processes