Founded in 1999, Salesforce.com has revolutionized the enterprise application industry. Based on the concept of delivering enterprise solutions through just a simple Web site, Salesforce.com has received worldwide recognition as a pioneer in the industry and a force to be reckoned with.
Salesforce.com leverages a cloud-computing model that provides businesses with an array of CRM and other business solutions on a subscriber basis. This allows subscribers to receive enterprise applications with a low total cost of ownership, but still manage customer accounts, track sales leads, evaluate marketing campaigns, and manage post sales services. Salesforce.com’s pay-as-you-go model offers many benefits to businesses and is the fastest path to customer success in cloud-computing.
Salesforce.com CRM Solutions
- Contact Manager Edition
- Group Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Professional Edition
- Unlimited Edition
Salesforce.com Business Model
CNN, Starbucks, Wall Street Journal, Kaiser, Google, Sprint Nextel, United Way, EA
Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud
Salesforce.com provides globally accessible, easy-to-use and learn sales tools, and gives businesses the complete control of their sales processes and marketing campaigns.
The comprehensive set of Salesforce SFA tools include:
- Lead management and distribution
- Deal progress
- Territory alignment
- Channel management
- Sales management
- Opportunity management
- Account and Contact management
- Activity management
- Analytics and Forecasting
Salesforce.com: Service Cloud
Salesforce.com provides a CRM solution that reinforces best-practices in customer service through the Service Cloud. The Salesforce Service Cloud captures every conversation from other cloud services such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter. This leverages every community expert in the cloud to ensure the best quality customer service and provide unparalleled levels of speed and consistency across channels.
Salesforce.com: Custom Cloud
Using a single sharing model, data model, and user interface, Salesforce.com allows companies to build and deliver business applications in one environment, which makes it easy to build custom solutions to solve industry-specific needs.
Additionally, Salesforce.com presents the AppExchange as a one-stop marketplace for organizations to extend the functionality of their CRM solutions with other cloud applications.
Benefits of Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com enables organizations to increase visibility and drive sales force productivity to increase revenue with an easy-to-use, cost-effective- and quick to implement CRM solution.
- Salesforce marketing automation features allow companies to execute closed-loop marketing practices to efficiently perform, manage, and analyze multi-channel campaigns
- Salesforce.com leverages analytics features that provide timely insight and analysis to enhance decision-making.
- Salesforce provides partner relationship management capabilities that enables customers to make it simple for their partners to access leads, collaborate on deals, and access all relevant information needed to become successful.
Salesforce.com provides users with an easy to use cloud CRM software solution. While some users do complain that the system is clunky and difficult to use, Salesforce.com provides a robust CRM solution that features enough tools and add-ons to make it an ideal solution across almost every industry. The extension of the Force.com Platform and the recent additions of Heroku, Radian6, RemedyForce, and soon ModelMetrics, gives users highly integrated solutions for almost every front-office problem that businesses will face. Salesforce.com continues to improve their product, making it one of the top solutions in the CRM industry.
Get Salesforce.com user reviews at CRMsoftwarereview.org
- A Look into the Top Five CRM Programs
- AlliedBarton Security Services Leverages Sales Management Software to Maximize Marketing ROI
- CRM Software Reviews: Understanding Salesforce.com
- Chatter about Salesforce Chatter
- Optimizing the Power of Salesforce.com
- Avon Turns to Salesforce.com for Business Visibility