NetSuite CRM Review
Since 1998, NetSuite has been the leading provider of On-demand web-based CRM software for fast-growing and mid-sized businesses. Thousands of customers rely on NetSuite CRM to manage many key business operations, including: Customer relationship management (CRM), inventory, accounting and finance, order fulfillment, e-commerce, product assembly, and employee productivity.
NetSuite enables organizations to manage all core business functions from a central hub, which includes capabilities in customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), accounting and finance, and e-Commerce. By delivering their suite of business management tools as an on-demand service, NetSuite is able to provide organizations with easy-to-use, real-time technology with no large up-front fees or hardware procurement.
NetSuite CRM Solutions
- NetSuite CRM
- NetSuite CRM+
NetSuite CRM Technology Model
Aeris.net, AMPRO, Oakland Athletics, Novak Conversions Inc., Document Sciences
NetSuite CRM Highlights
- With over 16,000 customers worldwide, NetSuite has established themselves as the #1 provider of web-based CRM. NetSuite’s web-based CRM allows for access anywhere, anytime, and is proven to reduce IT costs.
- NetSuite has received numerous awards, including: ISM’s Top 15 CRM Software Award 2009, the 2009 CRM Excellence Award from Customer Interaction Magazine, and the 2008 Software Satisfaction Awards for Best Enterprise CRM Software and Best Mid-Range CRM Software.
Benefits of NetSuite CRM
- NetSuite CRM uses real-time role-based dashboards to drive service, marketing, and sales performance.
- NetSuite provides CRM software that allows users to gain 360-degree visibility of customer data and interactions.
- Using automated commission and upsell management capabilities, combined with precise sales forecasts, NetSuite CRM vastly improves sales performance.
- NetSuite CRM leverages joint lead and campaign management to increase collaboration throughout the enterprise.
- Complete case management and customer history allows users to improve customer satisfaction and address customer issues quickly and efficiently
- NetSuite provides a web-based CRM application with complete integration across all business processes, uniting and streamlining the order management processes.
- NetSuite’s bevy of analysis and reporting features help to measure campaign performance, and to re-direct marketing budgets to create a greater return on investment.
- NetSuite’s mobile access features allow customers to use the latest CRM technology anytime, anywhere.
Get NetSuite CRM user reviews at CRMsoftwarereview.org