ClearC2, Inc is a premier IBM Business Partner, and has received a number of awards including the ISM Top 15 CRM 2009, and Customer Interaction Solutions 2008 Product of the Year.
C2CRM is a browser-based CRM solution that meets the demands of mid-sized organizations. The CRM software is proven to enhance sales team productivity, improve customer service, and driving customer loyalty. C2CRM leverages over 30 modules that consist of six solution sets: Sales Management, Customer Service, Marketing Management, Relationship Management, Analytics and knowledge, and Utilities.
- Relationship Management
- Sales Management (SFA)
- Customer Service (Call Center)
- Marketing Management
- Knowledge Management
C2CRM Technology Model
C2CRM Solution Highlights
- Allows for easy access to customer information by storing it in a central database. This provides for increased collaboration across all customer-facing and support personnel, improving the overall customer experience.
- Increases sales force efficiency by streamlining all sales and relationship processes to provide the highest level of service for customers.
- Effectively tracks post sales activities and enhances customer support with advanced ticketing features and a real-time knowledge base.
- Automates the marketing process with effective lead management, providing insight into campaign results, and personalized promotions of products and services based on the customer’s needs.
Analytics and Knowledgebase Management
- Provides insight into customers in order to maximize profitability, and helps determine how to best serve prospective and existing customers.
Benefits of C2CRM Solutions
- Comprehensive set of extensive modules that let companies easily scale their software based on needs and growing demand.
- Web-based CRM software that is available both on-premise or via SaaS to provide instant access to valuable customer information.
- Perfect solution for small to mid-sized organizations that provides more flexibility and capabilities than a basic contact manager, but not as expensive or clunky as high-level CRM solutions.
Verizon Wireless, Dean Foods, Douglas Machines, Cemex, City of Coppell
Looking for C2CRM user reviews? Visit CRMsoftwarereview.org