Workbooks CRM Review
Based in the UK, Workbooks provides a Web-based CRM solution for small to medium-sized companies. Taking advantage of the latest Web 2.0 technologies, Workbooks delivers CRM software that can be accessed anytime and can easily scale with growing companies.
Workbooks comprehensive CRM software supports an organizations complete business lifecycle, including sales, marketing, sales order management, customer service and support, supplier order management, invoicing, and company management.
Workbooks SaaS CRM solution comes pre-integrated to remove the traditional requirement of selecting, purchasing, and implementing separate CRM modules. Workooks delivers a CRM solution that comes ready to use and delivers value to businesses immediately.
WorkBooks CRM Solutions
- Workbooks CRM
- Workbooks Business
WorkBooks CRM Business Model
WorkBooks CRM Highlights
- Sales Force Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Web-Based User Interface
- Lead Management
- Lead Qualification
- Web to Lead Capture
- E-mail Marketing
- Campaign Response Tracking
- Revenue Tracking
- Campaign Reporting
- Sales Forecasting
- Quote to Invoice Capability
- Sales Order Management
- Customer Service & Support
- Supplier Order Management
- Invoicing and Cash Collection
- Company Management
Benefits of WorkBooks
- Workbooks CRM increases the flow of leads and accurately measures return on investment from marketing campaigns. Thus, boosting efficiency and effectiveness.
- By streamlining sales processes, Workbooks sales force automation (SFA) features improves sales team performance and productivity.
- Workbooks CRM software improves help desk activities by helping to implement best-practices in customer support to deliver consistent and efficient customer service.
- A complete prospect to invoice view lets users view and understand the health of their business quickly to improve decision-making
- Workbooks saves organizations time by reducing mistakes and improving cash collection by including quotations that can be easily converted into invoices and purchase orders.
- Workbooks helps mitigate risk by improving business performance through real-time key performance indicators (KPIs).
Pentura, Aconite, Lucid IT Security, Northdoor, Bee Communications, Care21, Ribble Packaging, Procure4, Aspect, The Forton Group, Metadigm, Imperial Workforce, GBI Racing, Osirium
Click here to Compare Workbooks CRM with other popular vendors.