SugarCRM Announces SugarCon 2009
Global Customer and Developer Conference Unites CRM Leaders in San Francisco, Calif., February 2-4, 2009
CUPERTINO, Calif. (November 20, 2008) –
SugarCRM, the world’s leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software, today announced that it will host SugarCon 2009, its global customer, partner and developer conference, February 2-4, 2008, at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California.
SugarCon offers a range of visionary, business and technical sessions tailored to SugarCRM customers, partners, administrators and developers. Since the inaugural conference in 2007, SugarCon has earned a reputation as a conference that offers a mix of informative presentations and evening entertainment that make for an exceptional three days. To learn more, please visit: http://www.sugarcrm.com/crm/events/sugarcon/
“SugarCon is a celebration of all the SugarCRM community has accomplished in four years as well as a kickoff for the coming year,” said John Roberts, CEO of SugarCRM. “Whether you are a customer, partner, develop, administrator or just interested in learning more about open source and cloud computing, we invite you to spend three high-impact days with us.”
Highlights of SugarCon will include:
* Keynotes on the future of technology and the economy
* Major Sugar product announcements and roadmap strategies
* A solution showcase where sponsors demonstrate SugarCRM extensions
* Breakout tracks covering best practices for succeeding with SugarCRM
* Community presentations on Sugar mash-ups and cloud services
* California cuisine and entertainment each night
Call for Papers
SugarCRM welcomes speaker presentations from outside speakers. To submit a speaking topic for SugarCon, please visit the Call for Papers at http://www.sugarcrm.com/crm/events/sugarcon/speaker_form.html. The deadline for submissions is November 30, 2008.
Preliminary breakout tracks include:
* Using Sugar -case studies of how companies achieved business results with Sugar
* Managing Sugar – offers best practices for deploying and managing Sugar
* Developing Sugar – explores technical topics in-depth
* Partnering with Sugar – provides messaging and knowledge for the Sugar reseller community
* Extending Sugar – showcases valuable complements and extensions to Sugar
* How Do I… – focuses on enabling common business processes with Sugar
A full agenda, including keynotes, breakout sessions and evening entertainment will be posted in early December.
Sponsorship opportunities are now available for SugarCon . Previous sponsors include Microsoft, Research In Motion, Sun Microsystems, and Oracle. For more information about becoming a sponsor, please visit http://www.sugarcrm.com/crm/events/sugarcon/faqs.html .
Attendance cost is $399 per person. Attendees will receive a 50 percent discount if they register before Sunday, November 30th. Please visit https://www.sugarcrm.com/crm/events/sugarcon/register.html to register.
SugarCRM is the world’s leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software for companies of all sizes. SugarCRM easily adapts to any business environment by offering a more flexible, cost-effective alternative than proprietary applications. SugarCRM’s open source architecture allows companies to more easily customize and integrate customer-facing business processes in order to build and maintain more profitable relationships. SugarCRM offers several deployment options, including on-demand, on-premise and appliance-based solutions to suit customers’ security, integration and configuration needs.
For more information, call (408) 454-6900 or 1 87 SUGARCRM toll free in the US, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.sugarcrm.com.